Cure infertility naturally and you will save time, money, and effort whilst at the same time boosting your chances of getting pregnant. But what are the causes of infertility? Most people who are not aware of natural remedies for infertility spend their resources on costly treatments. You don’t need to do the same, the causes of infertility can be cured naturally. Increase your fertility awareness, and learn how to get pregnant fast, by following these simple steps. Here are three (3) of the best tips to getting pregnant, you can apply to cure infertility.
Vital Tip #1: Understand What Infertility Means & Increase Fertility Awareness
What is infertility? The first thing you need to do is to understand what infertility is, and the causes of infertility. Most people interchange infertility with sterility. While they may be similar in some aspects, they are two different things.
Infertility means that you are having difficulties conceiving your child. This difficulty may be temporary or permanent, depending on the cause and treatment. Sterility, meanwhile, means that you are permanently unable to conceive your child.
Can I get pregnant if I’m infertile? Unless you understand this true meaning of infertility, you may not be able to find the right treatment for your condition. There are those infertile couples who forego treating infertility naturally thinking that their condition is without hope or incurable.
Vital Tip #2: Identify the Risk Factors and Infertility Causes to increase chances of getting pregnant
You can enjoy permanent results when you address the root of infertility, and harness your most fertile days of the month. Thus finding out the most common cause of infertility can be a huge factor. In addressing the root, it is also crucial that you eliminate or minimize the risk factors.
Three (3) major risk factors are the following:
- Age – matters when it comes to female fertility. As a woman reaches 40 years, her fertility rate declines. Upon entering her menopausal stage, a woman’s ability to conceive vanishes.
- Weight problems – affect both male and female fertility. If you are overweight or underweight, you are at greater risks of infertility. This is because your excess fats or lack of weight disrupts the normal functions of your reproductive organs.
- Environment – influences your ability to conceive your child. For instance, too much stress makes it harder for you to make your baby. Exposure to chemicals such as toxic substances from household products, air pollution, water pollution, and others harms your body chemistry and disrupts your hormonal balance. These, in turn, affect your reproductive and fertility health.
NHS lists the following as the causes of infertility:
- Issues with one’s ovulation due to health disorders, such as PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), thyroid disorders (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism), and premature ovarian failure among others
- Damages to reproductive organs such as the fallopian tubes and the womb
- Reproductive organ issues such as endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease or PID
- Long, repeated, and unnecessary exposure to drug-based medicines
- Hormonal imbalance and other issues such as releasing immature sperm cells which has a negative effect on sperm count and motility
- Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and incompetence to ejaculate
- Sexually transmitted diseases and infections
Vital Tip #3: Boost your chances of getting pregnant by Minimizing or Eliminating the Causes of Infertility, and the Risk Factors
When you know your risk factors and what is causing your infertility, you can apply the right solution to raise your chances of getting pregnant. Often, the best way to solve the problem is to treat infertility naturally.
Here’s how to benefit from natural treatments:
- Consult your fertility specialist to get a reliable diagnosis of your condition. While the symptoms of infertility will warn you of the problem, a reliable diagnosis is necessary for confirmation.
Getting a diagnosis from your trusted fertility specialist or physician allows you to determine the cause(s) of your condition. This, in turn, enables you to find the most appropriate treatment for your condition.
- Shift to a healthy diet. What you eat has so much influence on your fertility health and fertility awareness. For instance, the quality of your diet can tell whether you are: (a) underweight, (b) overweight, or (c) in your normal weight.
Find out what your nutritional requirements are, and then satisfy them through your diet. Food should be your primary source of nutrients. A healthy diet restores the good balance of your hormones.
See to it that your diet includes food rich in the following fertility-boosting nutrients: omega 3 fatty acids, folic acid, magnesium, selenium, zinc, calcium, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C.
- Make healthy changes to your lifestyle. Examples of these changes are the following:
- From sleeping late at night to sleeping early, such as on or before 10 pm
- Avoiding environmental pollution and hazards
- Increasing your physical activity that will also help you reduce your stress
Your body has a powerful mechanism that allows for natural healing. You only have to activate it through the recommended solutions here to cure infertility naturally and significantly raise your chances of getting pregnant.
Odds of pregnancy at 42 can be few and far between. But by following the pregnancy miracle, chances of pregnancy at 50 even, can be greatly boosted by following this guide. For more fertility awareness information, visit A Pregnancy Miracle Review