Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) can cure infertility naturally and boost your chances of getting pregnant. So can I get pregnant or increase my odds of pregnancy at 42? Read below for some helpful tips to getting pregnant by following the TCM method …
How do you become pregnant with TCM?
Traditional Chinese medicine or TCM refers to the system of healing that has its origin from China. These medicinal practices focus on activating the body’s natural healing mechanism. Additionally, TCM targets to encourage the good and drive away the evil. This is a form of natural treatment for infertility.
It considers how your body interacts with your environment and all of life’s aspects. TCM believes that the key to long life and good health is the good balance of your mind, body, and spirit.
For many centuries now, the Chinese has been using TCM to treat infertility naturally and raise a couples chances of getting pregnant without drugs. Their belief in this form of natural medicine stems from the positive experience and favorable results of both the patients and their doctors.
Amongst the alternatives for conventional medicines, TCM enjoys the highest success rate in treating infertility naturally and providing fertility awareness and how to get pregnant fast.
Using Acupressure to boost your chances of getting pregnant
Can i get pregnant using Acupuncture? Acupuncture is one of the leading Traditional Chinese Medicines that cures many diseases and disorders including infertility. However, not all persons love the idea of inserting needles into their bodies to achieve the results they desire.
Thus, you may wish to consider acupressure as a variant of acupuncture. Instead of needles, this variation depends on human fingers to stimulate pressure points to boost your fertility health and elevate your chances of getting pregnant faster. This is an ever growing effective method, on how to treat infertility and help women realise their fertility awareness and their most fertile days of the month.
You have the option to enlist professional help to apply acupressure. Alternatively, you may also do it yourself. Here are some tips:
- Learn how to identify the pressure points in your body that will boost your fertility health. These pressure points focus on the following organs: ovaries, uterus, urinary bladder, fallopian tubes, spleen, kidneys, and liver
- Applying finger pressure improves the flow of blood to your reproductive organs. The pressure does the following:
- Regulates the production and release of hormones to achieve balance
- Promotes ovulation for women as well as ensure enough oxygen reaches the uterus to encourage pregnancy
- Prevents liver stagnation that can interfere with your fertility health
- Flushes toxins out of the body
Follow these steps to apply pressure to your fertility points:
Use your thumb or your fingertips to apply pressure to the following:
- Fossa area (ridge beneath your ear top) – This promotes the good condition of your fallopian tubes and uterus.
- Area above your ear lobe is the pressure point to stimulate ovarian health.
- Applying light pressure on your scalp, particularly the area surrounding your hairline, improves your pelvic function.
- About two (2) inches below your belly button is your pressure point to encourage normal flow of menstruation and stimulate your ovulation.
- Apply the pressure to the above points using clockwise circular motion. Some may require light pressure; others benefit most from deep pressure.
Can I get pregnant with Herbs?
Herbs are staples when it comes to traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most successful ways you can get pregnant. Herbal remedies are the reason for most of TCM’s popularity. Here are the best herbs that can treat your infertility naturally and stimulate your chances of getting pregnant:
- To regulate your menstrual cycle and promote ovulation, use any of these herbs: Dong Quai or Angelica Sinensis, Parsley, or Maca Root.
- To simulate the production of healthy cervical mucous, these herbs are beneficial: Evening Primrose Oil, Dandelion, or Shatavari Root.
- To help treat endometriosis, benefit from these herbs: Ashwagandha, Cinnamon, or Castor Oil.
- For hormonal balance, use the following herbs: Flax Seed, Sesame Seed, Seaweed, or Licorice Root.
- To treat or prevent menstrual bleeding, these herbs are natural remedies: Ginger, Hibiscus, Vitex, or Periwinkle.
- To boost sexual drive and help treat dysfunctions, these herbs are natural solution: Saffron, Yohimbe Bark, or Damiana.
- To prevent miscarriage, benefit from these herbs: False Unicorn Root, Wild Yam Root, or Partridge Berry leaves or stem.
- Treat your ovarian cyst with these herbs: Black Cohosh Root, Milk Thistle Seed, or Tribulus.
- Use these herbs if you suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS: Burdock Root, Gymnema Leaf, or White Peony Root.
- To improve the quality of your egg, benefit from these herbs: Bee Pollen, Fo-Ti Root, or Lemon Balm Leaf.
TCM is the best alternative to overcome fertility challenges such as infertility. Just as with the other treatments, you need to exercise care and caution regardless of how safe the treatment is.
The key to benefit the most from traditional Chinese medicine is balance. Aside from using the recommended treatments, you also have to introduce healthy changes in your diet and improve your lifestyle.
Traditional Chinese medicine or TCM lets you achieve balance that will cure infertility naturally.
For More information on greatly improving your chances of getting pregnant, go to A Pregnancy Miracle Review